Ticket Select collected the info about the most anticipated London concerts, tour dates and gigs of August and ready to share the information about the music activities in the UK worth visiting.
British singer, songwriter, solo artist, Jess Glynne has a distinct r&b / soul sound and a unique show that captivates audiences. The wide popularity of the singer came in 2014 when she recorded a joint single «Rather Be» with DJ Clean Bandit. The Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself singer will take over arenas across the UK and Ireland later this year.
Jess Glynne upcoming events
- August 12, Newmarket 3:30 pm, Newmarket Racecourses
- August 13, Lincolnshire 3:30 pm, Market Racecourse
- November 18 Birmingham 7:00 pm, Genting Arena
Simply Red is a British soul-rock band, formed in 1984. The name of the band received through the hair color of its leader Mika Haknela. Throughout its history, the band has sold over 50 million albums. 2015 - Simply Red is alive again! They do not believe that they joined their fates on the stage again and make us happy. The group updated its strength, but it does not become another. As to the soul and melodic, it's the same sample Simply Red of 1986.
Simply Red upcoming events:
- August 12, Scarborough 6:00 pm, Scarborough Open Air Theatre
- August 13, Doncaster 12:00 pm, Doncaster Racecourse
- August 14, Crewe 5:00 pm, Betley Court Farm
From the same East London 'grime' scene that spawned Wiley, Durrty Goodz, and Shystie among others, Kano has a similar star quality, character, and pedigree. Once labelled as the "UK version of Jay-Z", Kano's breezy self-assuredness and laid-back vocals have given the UK hip hop scene a much needed shot in the arm. This new tour is looking to be strong with Kano’s updated music artillery behind him.
Kano upcoming events:
- August 25, Liverpool 7:30 pm, Arts Club
- October 5, Exeter 7:00 pm, Exeter Phoenix
- October 6, Southampton 7:00 pm, Southampton Engine Rooms
David Gilmour is a British composer, guitarist, and singer, one of the leaders of the group Pink Floyd. In addition to working in a group, Gilmour acted as a record producer of various artists and made a successful solo career. After much rumour it has finally been officially announced that there is a David Gilmour Tour to look forward to!
David Gilmour upcoming events:
- September 23, London 7:45 pm, Royal Albert Hall
- September 25, London 7:45 pm, Royal Albert Hall
- September 28, London 7:45 pm, Royal Albert Hall
Driving and enchanting Nickelback go to the next tour in support of their album. Founded in 1995, the Canadian rock band has come a long way from the performances of cover versions of the well-known hits to define their own sound style. Incendiary “She Keeps Me Up”, “She's Got Me Runnin 'Round”, and, of course, incredibly melodic “Miss You” – all these songs you will hear on the concert!
Nickelback upcoming events:
- October 10, Belfast 8:00 pm, The SSE Arena, Belfast
- October 12, Nottingham 7:30 pm, Motorpoint Arena Nottingham
- October 14, Brimingham 7:30 pm, Genting Arena
Despite the sugary appearance, which still attracts teenage girls, Bieber is a worldwide phenomenon. The famous Oprah Winfrey compared the young singer with the legendary Michael Jackson, saying that in her life no one could be with Jackson on the same level, except for Justin. These performers are equivalent for their strength and popularity. And even if you put the voice of Michael on the level above, the quality of Bieber’s show is not inferior to him.
Justin Bieber upcoming events:
- October 11, London 7:00 pm, The O2
- October 12, London 7:00 pm, The O2
- October 14, London 7:00 pm, The O2
Red-hot pop superstar Selena Gomez is touring in support of her newly released sophomore album Revival, and she'll be performing all its cuts – including the lead singles "Good for You" and "Same Old Love" – at venues all over the world! The Revival Tour is your chance to see the most exciting young star in pop music performing her dynamic new stage show live at an arena near you.
Selena Gomez upcoming events
- November 3, Manchester 7:00 pm, Manchester Arena
- November 4, London 7:00 pm, The O2
- November 6, Brimingham 6:00 pm, Genting Arena
The concert of Rod Stewart is traditionally in high demand among fans. Rod Stewart is one of the highlights of the year! His concerts always give you a sea of emotions and unforgettable impressions. Now, he’s back with his twenty-ninth album, Another Country, and a tour of the UK and Ireland during summer and winter 2016. Rod Stewart tickets will give you the chance to hear his classic songs and those from his new release live.
Rod Stewart upcoming events
- November 12, Liverpool 6:30 pm, Liverpool Echo Arena
- November 14,Belfast 7:30 pm, The SSE Arena, Belfast
- November 15, Belfast 7:30 pm, The SSE Arena, Belfast
"The Cure Tour 2016" will present Robert Smith (voice/guitar), Simon Gallup (bass), Jason Cooper (drums), Roger O'Donnell (keys), and Reeves Gabrels (guitar) as they explore 37 years of Cure songs, mixing hits, rarities, favourites, and as yet unreleased tracks in a brand new stage production that promises to be one of the 'must see' shows of the year!
The Cure upcoming events:
- November 29, Manchester 7:00 pm, Manchester Arena
- December 1, London 6:00 pm, SSE Arena, Wembley
- December 2, London 6:00 pm, SSE Arena, Wembley
The four-piece’s tour will start on 13 December in Manchester and will come to a close on 22 December in Cardiff. The 1975’s tour follows the release of “I Like It When You Sleep”, “For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It”. Expect to hear the Matt Healy led group play songs from their latest album and those from their debut.
The 1975 upcoming events
- December 13, Manchester 6:00 pm, Manchester Arena
- December 15, London 6:30 pm, The O2
- December 16, London 7:00 pm, The O2
If you have not find any suitable event for you, you are welcome to look for some other upcoming concerts, tours or festivals as we constantly add the new information to keep you up-to-date on all the latest music news.