During four days (26-29th November 2009), 5 journalists from Paris, Brussels, Barcelona and Seville will come in Bulgaria to write on different issues linked to the crisis. Their articles will be translated and published in 6 languages on cafebabel.com.
In this context, Cafe Babel Sofia will organize a debate on Friday 27th November (4-6 pm) on the following topic:
Kind of Green: is sustainable development possible during crisis?
The main issues that we would like to stress are:
- What are the effects of the economic crisis on the Bulgarian companies which committed to environmental standards?
- Could the Bulgarian business be sustainable in both economic and environemental way?
- What role for the NGO sector in enhancing the sustainable development policies in Bulgaria?
- What is the role of energy efficiency during the economic downturn? Is it mission impossible?
- Stoyan Faldjiyski (Cafe Babel Sofia / Time Foundation)
- Boyan Rashev (Denkstatt Gmbh)
- Borislav Sendov (political party The Greens)
- Petar Tashev (Facilities magazine) - to be confirmed
- Georgi Stefanov (WWF Bulgaria)
Moderator : Hristo Anastassov
The debate will be in English. A cocktail will follow the debate.
Where? Teahouse, Benkovski Street 11
When? Friday 27 Novembre, 4 pm
|/public/sofia/generation89/KindofGreen_CafeBabelSofia.jpg]|C|kog, nov. 2009))