If you’re interested in one of the topics below, do not hesitate to contact our cultural editor Katharina at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to reading you in 7 languages!
1. DOSSIER: ARTS AND YHE CITY
a. Make arts from city dust: Romanian artist Nicolae Comanescu
b. Monsieur Chat: European tagging
c. Interview with young Paris architecture photographer
d. Eboy design: German-Norwegian pixelcity artists in Berlin
e. Lokstoff: when theatre discovers the city (author: Yvonne Pöppelbaum)
f. Photo-gallery: arts and the city
2. Cultural Agenda for January
3. Literature Agenda for February
4. Culture projects panorama: “European Year of intercultural dialogue”
5. Sweet & Tender: European art project
6. Torino: World Capital of Design 2008
7. Film: Bianco e Nero - discrimination in European film business?
8. Beatles’ song as archi project in Stavanger (cultural capitals 2008)
9. Tokio Hotel phenomenon swaps Europe (author: Yvonne Pöppelbaum)
10. Expo “C’est notre histoire” + debate with Simone Veil (author: Graziella JOST)
11. Italian photographers without limits (author: Valeria Ibello)
12. Hong-Kong animation in Europe (author: Inga Pietrusinska)
13. “Tower of Babel” idies out without your help! THIS LANGUAGE SECTION REALLY NEEDS AUTHORS! I look forward to recieving your proposals and ideas. Think of any strange expression in your country and look up its origin, compare idiomatic expressions in the babelian languages, explain why a film title has been translated in a very bad way. Everything around you could be a Tower of Babel! Do not hesitate to contact me if you need help or hints! WE ARE THERE TO HELP YOU.