We’re always a bit baffled by the ins and outs of the eurozone here at cafebabel.com - so it was nice to catch this little Youtube video circulated by the FT’s chief economics commentator. Hilarious, though frightening
Satirists Clark and Dawe take on eurozone crisis - in 2 minutes 35
Financial Times journalists take up the eurozone dramas (Image: ©Financial Times/ courtesy of Youtube)
Translation: English language version of cafebabel.com
- 11 comments for “Satirists Clark and Dawe take on eurozone crisis - in 2 minutes 35”
- Print “Satirists Clark and Dawe take on eurozone crisis - in 2 minutes 35”
1votes plus 0 votes moins
Clarke and Dawe say it best | The PIIGS were bailed out by other EU member states; but who pays back the bailers?
Image: main ©Financial Times/ courtesy of Youtube
cafebabel.co.uk works only thanks to your contributions. Read about these proposed issues, react, argue, propose your own angles or information bites
- Food - 3d printed in the future?
- Half-time-vegetarian - how is that supposed to work?
- Youth unemployement in Europe - is money the right solution ?
- Hunt the alternatives/new communities in Europe
- Electrosensitivity: is technology killing us?